Who's afraid of 2006?

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by Doug Broad, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Doug Broad

bjzjt Guest

Thank you. But what I mean is: In 2006, when command line is closed and dynamic input is actived, "Area" command can send result to the graphic screen, just beside the cursor. While my LISP command can only "princ" to the command line. How to send to the "tips" on graphic screen? My English is so poor, can you understand me?

bjzjt, Mar 29, 2005
  2. Doug Broad

jlspartz Guest

Good question. I would like to know too. I've got lots of lisps that give command line choices. Autodesk did say that there wouldn't have to be any modifying of your lisps for them to run on 2006, so I would guess they show up, but I haven't got to play with 2006 yet.

jlspartz, Mar 29, 2005
  3. Doug Broad

bjzjt Guest

I'm not using 2006 now, I tested my lisps on 2006 for only two days. In my tests, "GETxxx" functions can send prompts to the "tips", and when pushing "down" key, choices between "[" and "]" can be displayed in the popup-menu. But most of my choice prompts is not in the "[" and "]", so they did not displayed in the popup list. If I can send result to the "tips", and more, "Ctrl-C" from the "tips", then I believe the command line can be droped really.

bjzjt, Mar 31, 2005
Ask a Question