toolbar icon bitmaps to dll

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by dwane101, Aug 10, 2003.

1. dwane101

dwane101 Guest

is there the ability to compile the toolbar icon bitmaps into a single file? i have heard/ remeber a post about compling them into a *.dll file (or similar). i have upward of 50+ customised bitmaps and dont want to loose any of them. seems easy (if it can be done) to complied them into 1 file that can be distributed easily. any thoughts would be appreciated.

dwane101, Aug 10, 2003
  2. dwane101

Markes Guest

see http://www.afralisp.net/vbaa/vbadll.htm

is there the ability to compile the toolbar icon bitmaps into a single file?
    i have heard/ remeber a post about compling them into a *.dll file (or
    similar). i have upward of 50+ customised bitmaps and dont want to loose any
    of them. seems easy (if it can be done) to complied them into 1 file that
    can be distributed easily. any thoughts would be appreciated.

Markes, Aug 10, 2003
  3. dwane101

Tim Guest

Just make sure you also download a copy of an emptyresource.dll to start with.

Resource works great by the way  used it here with no problems and pretty easy to boot.

Tim

"dwane101" <> wrote in message news:...

is there the ability to compile the toolbar icon bitmaps into a single file? i have heard/ remeber a post about compling them into a *.dll file (or similar). i have upward of 50+ customised bitmaps and dont want to loose any of them. seems easy (if it can be done) to complied them into 1 file that can be distributed easily. any thoughts would be appreciated.

Tim, Aug 11, 2003
  4. dwane101

Tim Skene Guest

What happens if your toolbars use icons from the acad menu and custom bmps
    in the same menu file. The Autocad ones are in acadbtn.dll. Will it use
    these and the ones in the custom dll at the same time?

Tim Skene, Aug 11, 2003
Ask a Question