Strange printing of drawing

Discussion in 'AutoSketch' started by Glindac, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Glindac

Glindac Guest

When I print a Drawing the top and bottom vertex does not print. If I move one side of the line up a tad it will print, but if perfectly straight it will not - and it is just the top and bottom lines. The old drawings that were printing fine before, I open them now and those don't print the top and bottom lines either. It must be a setting I inadvertently hit. Please helps, this is enought to drive a person nuts :)

Glindac, Sep 15, 2003
  2. Glindac

Len Rafuse Guest

I am a bit confused. Is vertex a line?

Is an old drawing from an older version of AS (say 6.1) and the new from
    a newer one?

The only time I have lines that do not print is when I am on fast mode

Len Rafuse, Sep 15, 2003
  3. Glindac

Glindac Guest

Yes a line. I am using version 7, no changes have been made that I am aware of. I use an hp printer (not plotter). It just decided to stop printing the top and bottom lines of all my drawings, the new and the previous drawing (all in version 7). I tried loading autosketch into another directory on teh harddrive but this did not help, I can't find where to uninstall the program, it is not in add remove programs and nothing on the install cd. I am way confused on this one. I can do print preview and it shows the fill in between the lines as black, but when it prints it just prints the outline of the lines on the top and bottom and does not fill in, rotate the drawing and it will always be the top and bottom lines. I can print it to a PDF and the lines are filled in. I have also removed the printer and reinstalled the drivers, didn't help.

Glindac, Sep 16, 2003
Ask a Question