Right-click customization

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by CmdrSlam, May 12, 2004.

1. CmdrSlam

CmdrSlam Guest

Hi all,

The other day i lost my Profile and now i can't seem to restore my 'Right-Click Customization'.

When i go into 'Options' and under the 'User Preference' tab, the 'Shortcut menus in drawing area' is unchecked and the button for 'Right-click Customization' is greyed out. When i check the 'Shortcut menus in drawing area' box i am able to pick and subsequently set modes for my right click. But when i exit the customization, the checkbox for 'Shortcut menus in drawing area' gets cleared and the only thing my right click does is repeat the last command.

I am very frustrated. Is there some sys var that is blocking me from customizing my right click? Can someone please help me?

Sal

CmdrSlam, May 12, 2004
  2. CmdrSlam

CmdrSlam Guest

Oops, sorry for posting this. I should have read the ground rules first then maybe i would not have broken rule #5 and posted to multiple groups.

CmdrSlam, May 12, 2004
Ask a Question