Release 2 and XP HELP.

Discussion in 'AutoSketch' started by thrud, Oct 15, 2004.

1. thrud

thrud Guest

Re: Autosketch 2.0
    I have an old version of Autosketch, release 2 and would like to install on my new laptop which runs XP, I get an error message that states wowexec caused general protection fault in module krnl386 at 001:2443, its not obvious what this means can anyone help.

Regards
    Kurt

thrud, Oct 15, 2004
  2. thrud

Danizwhoiam Guest

Autosketch 2.x was designed to run on an entirely different style of operating system. There is absolutely no way you're going to get that to work properly, if at all. break out the wallet and buy v. 8 or 9.

sorry the news isn't better.

Danizwhoiam, Nov 2, 2004
  3. thrud

hypertech Guest

hi
    go to Ver 2.1 nd change screen settings to 256 color
    that should help a bit

hypertech, Dec 12, 2004
  4. thrud

Pastor Ken Guest

I am successfully using AS v. 2.0 with Windows XP; so I know it's possible. I installed it over a year ago, and I don't remember how. It seems as though I simply copied the files onto the hard drive and doble-clikked the .EXE file, though I'm not sure. There doesn't seem to be any reference to it in my Windows registry. I can copy and paste to other programs fine.
    The file handling interface with v. 2.0 is clunky, but I prefer the program to v. 6.

Pastor Ken, Mar 9, 2005
  5. thrud

roybonn Guest

I have AutoSketch 2.0 running on XP But I am having problems plotting to file. The filenames are there, but with 0 bytes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

roybonn, Mar 17, 2005
Ask a Question