OCE' 9400 and OCE' 9600 plotter setup for IV8

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by erbrown, Feb 18, 2004.

1. erbrown

erbrown Guest

We have two plotters that we use, OCE' 9400 and OCE' 9600. The OCE' 9400 plots to a LPT port. I have tried to use every configuration in print layout to get a "D" or "C" size print to fit correctly on the page. The preview show the print correctly, but the plot is rotate comes out rotated the 90 degrees and we end up cutting the excess off of the print.When I try to fool the printer and rotate the preview 90 degrees, the same thing happens, except the plot is reduced to the next size. Has anyone successfully set up this plotter for Inventor?

Our OCE' 9600 is set up to retrieve all pots from a print que on our server. When we plot an AutoCAD drawing, we plot to a file, and send a ".plt" file to the que. I have not found a way to set up this plotter in Inventor. It does not show up on the list of available plotters. Am I missing a driver or some type of setup?

Any suggestions, Please advise.

Thank you.

Rocky Brown
    Aluminum Ladder CO.

erbrown, Feb 18, 2004
Ask a Question