large line width

Discussion in 'AutoSketch' started by melberg, Mar 16, 2005.

1. melberg

melberg Guest

Is there any way to increase the line width over 9 pixel or .083" in AutoSketch9.

Also how do I customize the quick color pallate

melberg, Mar 16, 2005
  2. melberg

Gadget Guest

The only way I can think on to increase the pen size is to increase the scale of the drawing (eg if you are drawing at 1:1, change to draw at 1:10 and the lines will be 10x thicker)

Alternativly use double lines to draw with (but this could cause complications in modifying them later since once you 'finish' drawing them, they are two seperate line entities)

I'm not sure what you mean by "quick colour pallet", but the colours in drop-down picklists are default system colours defined by your PC rather than the program.
    The colour picker palette is a standard 256 colour RGB pallet. I havn't found a way to (or need to) change it.
    If you want a fill of a specific colour, there is a way: simply use a raster graphics package to create a (eg) 10x10px bitmap of the colour and save it in the "properties" folder in AS - it will then appear in your "Pattern Fill" drop down.
    (Be warned, pattern fills and layers are a pain in the bum to work with and get right!)

Gadget, Mar 17, 2005
  3. melberg

Len Rafuse Guest

My personal favorite is to use polylines and set them to whatever
    thickness you want.

Len Rafuse, Mar 17, 2005
Ask a Question