joining lines

Discussion in 'AutoSketch' started by fishnfun, Jan 4, 2005.

1. fishnfun

fishnfun Guest

Ok, here we go again. as per the posts from "lalawson" about quilting designs:
    No one seemed to answer the main question. How do you increase the number of allowable points? I too get the message "maximum number of points already exist" when trying to join lines. Is it an AS config file modification or registry hack? Or is it something I set from within AS with some obscure menu I'm missing?

fishnfun, Jan 4, 2005
  2. fishnfun

fishnfun Guest

Ok, here we go again. as per the posts from "lalawson" Apr/14/04 about quilting designs:
    No one seemed to answer the main question. (Dave's reply hit the nail on the head) How do you increase the number of allowable points? I too get the message "maximum number of points already exist" when trying to join lines. Is it an AS config file modification or registry hack? Or is it something I set from within AS with some obscure menu I'm missing? The reason I need to do this is because these drawings are ported to a rudimentary cnc program and the drawing has to be one continuous polyline with high point count to ensure smooth curves on output.

fishnfun, Jan 5, 2005
Ask a Question