Hide hole's label

Discussion in 'Pro/Engineer & Creo Elements/Pro' started by Guru, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Guru

Guru Guest

How can I hide the label that appear when I create a standar hole?
    (label... the tag whit the spec. of the hole)

Guru, Mar 6, 2010
  2. Guru

Janes Guest

--
    Guru

'Tools>Options' lists a bunch of 'display_*' options. Most of these should be set to NO, including 'annotations'. (These may be called something different in Italian). So, with these options you can control the display of many things, such as datum and axis tags, which tend to clutter up the screen when you have a lot of these features. Be sure to save these settings customizations to a personal config.pro which loads from your 'Start in' directory.

David Janes

Janes, Mar 9, 2010
  3. Guru

JANES Guest

--
    Guru

'Tools>Options' lists a bunch of 'display_*' options. Most of these should be set to NO, including 'annotations'. (These may be called something different in Italian). So, with these options you can control the display of many things, such as datum and axis tags, which tend to clutter up the screen when you have a lot of these features. Be sure to save these settings customizations to a personal config.pro which loads from your 'Start in' directory.

David Janes

Sorry, above was incorrect for this particular application. To definitively solve your problem, find or add the option
    Model_note_display to your 'Tools>Options' file and set it to NO. This will prevent the display of hole notes onscreen. They will still be available for display in drawings with 'Show&Erase'.

David Janes

JANES, Apr 23, 2010
Ask a Question