creating new page setups with lisp

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by perriwinkle, Oct 4, 2004.

1. perriwinkle

perriwinkle Guest

How do I create a new page setup without going thru the page setup manager. I know I can import them from a template file, but I'm curious.

perriwinkle, Oct 4, 2004
  2. perriwinkle

FIVESTAR Guest

This doesn't use Lisp, but, I found it works quite well. This is a line from the toolbar portion of a *.mnu file. First, You create a drawing and set up a bunch of different plot settings. Then, using the menu toolbar, the following creates and button that references that drawing containing the plotsettings, imports them and uses them to create your new plot files. In effect, it creates a new page setup. By taking the final word "Plot" portion off the end of this line, it sets up the page setting.

ID_PLOTAE [_Button("Plot A Size Extents-Fit to Scale", plot-extents.BMP, plot-extents.BMP)]^C^C_FILEDIA 0;TILEMODE 1;-psetupin {drawing where plotsettings are stored};{name of your desired plot setting};Y;FILEDIA 1;-PLOT; ;{name of your desired plot setting};{Your Plotter Name};N;Y;N;PLOT

Again, I realize it isn't Lisp, but it does do the page setup if you have certain settings you always use.

FIVESTAR, Oct 4, 2004
  3. perriwinkle

dblaha Guest

dblaha, Oct 4, 2004
Ask a Question