Closing Wildfire side windows

Discussion in 'Pro/Engineer & Creo Elements/Pro' started by Mike Singer, Mar 5, 2005.

1. Mike Singer

Mike Singer Guest

Ok here come the stupid Wildfire questions...so I'll apologize in advance.
    Some of still haven't started using it yet :)

When side windows are opened, there is an "X" in the upper right corner
    similar to windows.
    When you click on it nothing happens.

You can click on the side bar and it minimizes, is there a way to get rid of
    it?

Mike Singer, Mar 5, 2005
  2. Mike Singer

David Janes Guest

"side windows" is a little vague, maybe you mean the navigator on the left? or
    maybe you mean the browser that overlaps the graphics window? Anyway, check out
    this stuff:
    http://www.ptc.com/community/proewf2/newtools/index.htm
    If this comes up as the default on your screen and you've just been clicking past
    it, don't. Stop and take a good look at it. This is the first time that PTC has
    actually tried to provide introductory material, including how the interface
    works, to users. I'd recommend printing out the Quick Reference card and going
    through some of the tutorials. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks. I'm living
    proof. Today, for example, I learned how to rotate the + style axis display in a
    drawing to an X. And I learned how to show the extend line of an explode view as a
    dot font instead of a dash font. Not big stuff, but proof that we're never done
    learning with Pro/e ~ none of us.

David Janes

David Janes, Mar 5, 2005
Ask a Question