Bold text only printing outline - no fill.

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by nix, Jul 15, 2003.

1. nix

nix Guest

Hello!

I am using the Arial Black font and in the preview in the 'Text Style' dialogue box AND on the screen (model space and papaer space) the text is fat and filled in.
    When printed however and in the print prieview when you zoom right in, the text only appears with an outline and no fill.
    My 'Fill' is turned ON, 'Fill Mode' is set to 1. Is there anything else to try? (Or must I finally succum to the demons of AutoCAD?)

Thank you!!

nix, Jul 15, 2003
  2. What about textfill, is it on "1"?

"nix" <> wrote in message news:...

Hello!

I am using the Arial Black font and in the preview in the 'Text Style' dialogue box AND on the screen (model space and papaer space) the text is fat and filled in.
    When printed however and in the print prieview when you zoom right in, the text only appears with an outline and no fill.
    My 'Fill' is turned ON, 'Fill Mode' is set to 1. Is there anything else to try? (Or must I finally succum to the demons of AutoCAD?)

Thank you!!

Owen McDonald, Jul 15, 2003
Ask a Question