autosketch 9 training

Discussion in 'AutoSketch' started by jeroethel, Oct 14, 2004.

1. jeroethel

jeroethel Guest

Could someone recommend training materials to help me learn AS 9? I've done the exercises in the users guide and would like to find additional training materials. I know AS9 is a new release -- is there any learning value in using training materials from earlier versions?

Thanks in advance

jeroethel, Oct 14, 2004
  2. jeroethel

thrud Guest

Re: Autosketch 2.0
    I have an old version of Autosketch 2 and would like to install on my new laptop which runs XP, I get an error message that states wowexec caused general protection fault in module krnl386 at 001:2443, its not obvious what this means can anyone help.

Regards
    Kurt

thrud, Oct 15, 2004
  3. jeroethel

Gadget Guest

Could someone recommend training materials to help me learn AS 9?
    I would recommend diving in with both feet and trying to draw something - if you get stuck, or think "there should be an easier way to do this", then post here and someone will probably be able to help. :)

Gadget, Oct 20, 2004
  4. jeroethel

Danizwhoiam Guest

absolutely. Use help OFTEN, and don't hesitate to ask questions here. I'm 100% self-taught as far as sketch goes, and plenty proficient. :)

Danizwhoiam, Nov 2, 2004
Ask a Question