autocad to great presentation

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by ABS, May 27, 2004.

1. ABS

ABS Guest

any ideas of the best way to transfer a Autocad file to high quality software for presentation??

Like photoshop? and how do i do it?

any ideas would be great!
    Thanks
    Allan

ABS, May 27, 2004
  2. we do this all the time - we either plot to an EPS files or PDF file. It imports right into Photoshop nice and clean. Plot your sheets as if it were an actual plot - 24x36, that way when you bring it into Photoshop you can scale it up or down and keep the resolution.

Good luck,
    -Rob
    any ideas of the best way to transfer a Autocad file to high quality software for presentation??

Thanks
    Allan

Southwest Home Plans, May 27, 2004
  3. ABS

Allen Jessup Guest

Are you trying to say that Autocad software isn't "high quality"? ;)

What are you trying to accomplish? I usually do my presentation work in Autocad with good success.

Allen

Thanks
    Allan

Allen Jessup, May 27, 2004
  4. ABS

ChrisL Guest

Adobe Illustratorand cad work well together, layers in Illustrator convert over to cad, as far as the reverse, not sure, but I would look into that route, EPS and PDF are also Illustrator files....

ChrisL, May 28, 2004
Ask a Question