FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Writing 0x130fe05 Exception at 654677b6h

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by MikeBoyle, May 19, 2004.

1. MikeBoyle

MikeBoyle Guest

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Writing 0x130fe05 Exception at 654677b6h

LT 2002, Windows 2000 Professional, VPN on T1

I get this message when I try to open certain files from our drive in another city. If I copy the files onto a local drive, there are no problems. Also, if the problem file is x-referenced, it does not register as a valid file. I have tried cleaning the files, but cannot find anything wrong. At first, only one file had a problem. Now there are two. The error message is inconsistent and does not seem to be associated with any specific commands, entities, etc.

Sometimes the problem can be corrected by having someone in the other office (where the files are located) open and then close the file. Or if I restart my computer, it sometimes does the trick.

Any ideas? My IT guy is worthless.

MikeBoyle, May 19, 2004
  2. Mike,

The first thing I would do is make sure that your network adapter driver is
    at the latest revision. If that does not help here are some ideas to narrow
    down where the problem is coming from:
    Try opening the problem file on another workstation at your site
    Try storing the file on another system at your site and open it on your
    workstation.
    Host the file at your location and see if people have problems at the remote
    site.
    --
    Jerry Milana,
    Autodesk Consulting

another city. If I copy the files onto a local drive, there are no problems.
    Also, if the problem file is x-referenced, it does not register as a valid
    file. I have tried cleaning the files, but cannot find anything wrong. At
    first, only one file had a problem. Now there are two. The error message is
    inconsistent and does not seem to be associated with any specific commands,
    entities, etc.
    office (where the files are located) open and then close the file. Or if I
    restart my computer, it sometimes does the trick.

jerry milana \(Autodesk Consulting\), May 19, 2004
  3. MikeBoyle

GlobalX Guest

Mike,
    Please reply if you find a solution to this as I am having the same problem running a version of Cad (FM:Cad) off Citrix. Locally the problem does not occur, but accessing remotely causes that error.
    Although I have not yet tried AutoCad 2005 yet on Citrix, Autodesk, I believe, does offer this support but only with large scale installations (50-100 seats). Not sure if that's an option for you.

GlobalX, Jun 4, 2004
Ask a Question